Find a Smart Way to Make Sabiha Gökçen Airport Transfer
İstanbul might be your dream place to travel to. If your dreams are about to become real, then you might be wondering about the transportation options when you land in Sabiha Gökçen Airport. Here are some of the Sabiha airport transport options we have listed for you!
How To Get To Sabiha Gökçen Airport
You have landed in Sabiha Gökçen Airport. Now, it’s time to use a Sabiha Gökçen Airport transfer. As İstanbul is a cosmopolitan city, you don’t have to worry about transportation. What’s important is to make a wise choice among all these transportation options. Besides many transportation options, there are also many famous spots to reach. Here are some of the destinations and transportation options for them:
- Sabiha Gökcen to Ataşehir (27.2 km): Ataşehir is not a touristic spot but there are many hotels and residences to stay. You can go there by getting on the E-9 bus line from the airport. If you don’t want to use public transportation, you can get on a Sabiha Gökçen Airport shuttle and be there in approximately 45 minutes. The fastest way to be there is to take a taxi İstanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport offers for you. It takes 20 minutes.
- Sabiha Gökcen to Kadıköy (31.3 km): Kadıköy is the most famous spot of the Anatolian side. Thus, reaching there from the airport is easy. You can get on the E-9 bus line from the airport or take the Havabus airport shuttle instead. You can also take a taxi and be there in 20 minutes.
- Sabiha Gökcen to Üsküdar (35.7 km): Üsküdar is another place that you can go by public transportation. But, you have to change transport. You can get on the E-9 bus line from the airport and change to 251 at Pendik station. And then, you can get on the M4 metro line to go to Üsküdar. Reaching Üsküdar by public transportation takes approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. If you need a faster way, then you can take a taxi or get on a shuttle bus Sabiha Gökçen Airport offers and be there in 25 minutes.
- Sabiha Gökcen to Beşiktaş (29.8 km): Beşiktaş is in the European side of İstanbul. You might be thinking that it is hard to reach there from the airport. However, there are direct transportation options you can consider. For instance, you can get on the 251 bus line and be there in 2 hours. However, airport shuttles might be a better idea as it is faster with them. You can get on a shuttle or a taxi and be there in 30 minutes.
- Sabiha Gökcen to Fatih (34.3 km): Fatih is also in the European side and it is more distant than Beşiktaş. However, there are many transportation options from Sabiha Gökçen Airport to Fatih. If you want to use public transportation, you need to get on the E-9 bus line first, take the 251 bus line at Pendik station, get on the M4 metro line from Kartal and finally get on the ferry when you get off at Kadıköy station. This will approximately take 2 hours. Taking a Sabiha Airport taxi or getting on a shuttle is faster.
- Sabiha Gökcen to Sultanahmet (30.1 km): When in İstanbul, you should not leave before seeing the historical peninsula. Thus, if you’re going to stay in Sultanahmet, there are many SAW airport transfer options. You can get on a shuttle or take a taxi and be there in 35 minutes. If you want to use public transportation, you have to take the E-9 bus line, change to the 251 bus line at Pendik station, get on the M4 metro line and get on the ferry from Kadıköy to get off at Eminönü. There are many buses that go to Sultanahmet from Eminönü. The transportation options are the same when you want to go from Sultanahmet to Sabiha Gökçen Airport.
- Sabiha Gökcen to Taksim (31.1 km): Taksim is the most famous spot for tourists. Even if it’s in the European side, there are many transportation options from or to Taksim. Many people use direct airport shuttles to reach Taksim from the airport. You can also take a taxi to be there faster. If you want to use public transportation, on the other hand, you have to get on the E-9 bus line, change to the 251 bus line at Pendik station and then get on the M4 metro line, get off at Kadıköy to take the ferry to Karaköy and finally get on the T1 tram line and get off at Taksim. This will take approximately 2 hours and 25 minutes.
Discover Other Sabiha Gökçen Airport Transfer Options
Besides the public transport, shuttles and taxis, there is another transportation option you can consider. PROGO is your “Personal Travel Assistant” when it comes to airport transfer. You can take the advantages PROGO offers to you when you land in İstanbul. Here are some of the privileges of PROGO:
- Safe travel is not impossible as long as PROGO exists. As you know what to pay at the end of your journey beforehand, you don’t have to worry about anything.
- Let’s say that you have a question in mind or you don’t have the internet to book, PROGO Call Center is there for you 7/24. You can reach our experienced team wherever and whenever you need.
- PROGO app is available on App Store and Google Play Store. Thus, downloading our app helps you book a PROGO vehicle within minutes.
- Whether you’re in İstanbul for personal reasons or corporate reasons, it doesn’t matter. PROGO has a solution. If you’re here for business, then you can prefere PROGO Business. If you’re here with your family or friend, you can prefer PROGO’s group packages.
You might be wondering about the prices at this point. PROGO offers VIP service for affordable prices. Here are our prices for you:
- SAW to Ataşehir with Mercedes Vito is 120 TL
- SAW to Kadıköy with Mercedes Vito is 130 TL
- SAW to Üsküdar with Mercedes Vito is 140 TL
- SAW to Beşiktaş with Mercedes Vito is 180 TL
- SAW to Fatih with Mercedes Vito is 190 TL
- SAW to Sultanahmet with Mercedes Vito is 190 TL
- SAW to Taksim with Mercedes Vito is 200 TL
Find Sabiha Gökçen Airport Transportation Alternatives
Besides public transportation, shuttles and VIP shuttles, there are other transportation alternatives from and to Sabiha Gökçen Airport. Here is the other transfer Sabiha Gökçen İstanbul city airport offers.
When you land in İstanbul, you can find different car rental offices at the exit. If you want to have your personal car throughout your vacation in İstanbul, it is an ideal option for you.
If you want to take a taxi from or to the airport, you should know the prices beforehand. If you’re going to take a burgundy colored or yellow taxi, their opening price is 5 TL and they add 3,10 TL to the price per km. Besides, there are black and blue taxis you can take. Their opening price is 5,75 and they add 3,60 TL to the price per km.
Useful Information About Sabiha Gökçen Airport
Founded in 2001, Sabiha Gökçen Airport has been serving as the second airport of İstanbul. The airport hosts more than 25 million passengers every year. Besides many ATMs to withdraw money, exchange offices, duty free shops and restaurants, there are also 3 yacht lounges and CIP salons. If you have a question about airport transfer İstanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport offers or anything about your flight, you can call 0216 588 85 85 for international arrivals and 0216 588 86 86 for domestic flights.
İstanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport Important Information
Call Center: 0216 588 85 85 / 0216 588 86 86
Address: Sanayi, 34906 Pendik / İstanbul
Customer Relations: [email protected]
Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport Geographic Coordinates: 40°53'32.39"N, 29°18'19.80"E
Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport IATA Code: SAW
Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen Airport ICAO Code: LTFJ
Time Zone: Europe/Istanbul (GMT +3:00)